Astropad builds software and hardware tools for creative people. Their product Astropad Studio and Luna Display turn the iPad into a graphic tablet and secondary display.
After two incredibly successful Kickstarter campaigns, the Astropad team continues to deliver excellent customer service to more than 10,000 backers and new customers.
Focus - Hand over Tier 1 support to a dedicated team so that in-house team can focus on technical requests.
Quality - Set up reporting and improvement processes to maintain great quality as the company grows.
The dedicated Dream Support members work closely with the in-house team, taking care of all Tier 1 requests, tracking key support metrics and presenting reports on a weekly basis.
- 2.5 year partnership
- 17,000 customers helped
- 25,000 replies sent
- 1.5 replies per ticket (no back and forth)
- Average first reply time within 1 business day (or 12 calendar hours)
- 90%+ customer satisfaction score
- great social media reviews about customer service
- weekly and monthly reporting and KPIs revision